Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
- Architecturally designed with the ability to capture natural sunlight a huge factor
- Open plan, the lounge, dining and kitchen connects through bi-fold doors to the courtyard
- Quality kitchen features large breakfast bar, dishwasher and pantry
- High ceilings, large windows and polished timber floors showcase quality finish and workmanship
- Secure open garage grants great storage and security
- Master bedroom with built in robe has individual access to the courtyard
- 2nd bedroom is currently set up as a 2nd living/guest room, can be easily converted to a separate bedroom through the addition of a door (STCA)
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by executive family residences
- Walk to the local cafés, Punchbowl Reserve, Punchbowl Primary School & Scotch Oakburn College
- Fantastic townhouse or investment, great if you are looking for a low maintenance how to lock up and leave if you travel, or have children at a local school