Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* First time to the market, rare to find such a holding so close to the Launceston CBD
* Stunning pastures, multiple paddocks, good fencing and infrastructure in place
* Ideal for those who desire a hobby farm, run stock or perfect for horses
* Beautiful outlook of surrounding farmland, mountains and stunning views into Launceston
* Brick, country homestead, multiple living rooms inc. formal lounge and open plan living
* Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the established and manicured gardens
* Master bedroom provides walk in robe and ensuite, outlook to the garden
* Spacious bedrooms, modern bathroom, separate laundry and linen closet
* Garage and workshop underneath the home, plenty of additional storage
* Minutes to St Leonards including Larmenier & St Leonards Primary School
* Stones throw away from Corra Linn Reserve, parkland and swim hole
Expression of Interest closing Tuesday 3rd November at 5pm
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.