Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL VIDEO PRODUCTION (Not just a photo slideshow!) OF THIS PROPERTY! **
Hidden in the quiet country town of Westbury, this delightful home is situated on a 2749m2 block - a rare discovery with priceless potential.
- Established and private gardens surrounding this well presented home
- Ample parking for up to 10 vehicles; perfect if you have a caravan, trailer or machinery.
- Inviting interior boasts a large expansive timber-cabinet kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Light-filled open-plan lounge featuring soaring cathedral ceilings
- Freestanding wood fire
- Sun-drenched dining room that faces north and seamlessly connects with the outdoor alfresco area
- Accommodating two loft-style bedrooms upstairs
- Well-appointed main bathroom, which offers combined bath and shower
- Step outside to discover the home's most unique asset, the Westbury maze
- Potential to subdivide the land (STCA)
- Unique lifestyle with the opportunity to continue the maze in its current form if you wish to do so
This is an exceptional piece of real estate and a rare chance to secure your own private sanctuary in the heart of Westbury, only 20 minutes from the Launceston CBD.