Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Beautiful renovated 1936 home capturing stunning sun and views over Launceston
- Gorgeous character features throughout including pictures rails and mantles
- Hardwood timber floor boards in the home, high ceilings
- Large and spacious lounge room which connects to open dining room
- New roof, gutters and gutter guards installed, new window furnishings
- Open kitchen with plenty of storage looking out towards to the established gardens
- Private backyard with fantastic al fresco entertaining area
- Updated wiring and plumbing throughout the home, new heat pump
- Work shop area underneath the home, enclosed carport and off street parking
- Fantastic location, walking distance to Cataract Gorge and West Launceston Primary School
- 10 minute walk to Launceston General Hospital and Charles St cafes and resturants