Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
Renovated character property, multiple living rooms, large deck, stunning views
- Built in 1910, character facade with modern renovation, walking distance to Launceston CBD
- Expansive, multiple living rooms including formal lounge and living, separate dining
- Large deck and al fresco area off the living, stunning views of Riverbend Park & Tamar River
- Character features throughout, hardwood floors, high ceilings, ornate architraves
- Large and spacious bedrooms, three on ground floor and two on the first floor
- Master suite provides ensuite, office nook and views of mountain ranges
- Modern bathrooms on both levels, master bathroom features bath and large walk in shower
- Privately positioned off West Tamar Road with plenty of off street parking
- Second access off Forest road with additional parking if required
- Separate laundry, plenty of storage throughout the home, ideal for the growing family
- Easy walk or ride to Tailrace Park, Cataract Gorge and Royal Park
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.