Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Immaculate home held in the same family for decades, well loved and cared for
- Fantastic property with plenty of scope to live in, rent out or renovate
- Positioned on two titles, measuring 1336m2, opportunity to develop (STCA)
- Large open plan living and lounge room, captures all day sun, large wood fire
- Spacious bedrooms, each features built in wardrobes, linen closet
- Huge bathroom with separate bath and shower, plenty of scope and space to renovate
- Neat and tidy kitchen, separate laundry and 2nd toilet/basin with access to backyard
- Large garage and workshop underneath the home, easy access to all services
- HUGE separate workshop and separate access, ideal for a builder, handyman or mechanic
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, minutes to St Leonards shops, schools and parks
- 5 minutes to the Newstead Shopping Centre, 8 minutes to the Launceston CBD
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.