Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, elevated position with beautiful views into Launceston
* Near new, well appointed with quality fixtures and fittings, fantastic layout
* Open plan living and dining connecting to the undercover al fresco area
* Large kitchen, breakfast bar, stone bench tops, walk in pantry
* Separate formal lounge room off the living room
* Gas hot water system to bathrooms, Tasmanian oak flooring in living and kitchen
* Master bedroom features plenty of storage, en suite and gorgeous morning sun
* Large bedrooms with built in robes throughout, linen closet in hallway
* Ducted Daikin inverter heating and cooling system, electronic climate control system
* Monitored security system with remote access, double garage and off street parking
* Double glazed windows and doors, insulation batts in ceiling, walls and under floor
* NBN connected with computer outlets including Foxtel
* Walking distance to St Leonards walking trails, river and parks
* Minutes to Newstead Shopping Centre and local schools including St Leonards Primary
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.