Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Completed in 2016, beautiful landscaped gardens, fully fenced
- Features include 2.7m ceilings, concrete bench tops, polished concrete floors in living areas
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooktop, walk in pantry, huge breakfast bar
- Large open plan living and lounge connecting to the large deck through bi-fold doors
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout the home, wood heater in the lounge
- Separate formal lounge room with sound proofing insulation bats, built in surround sound system
- Spacious master suite with stunning outlook towards Mt Barrow, walk in robe and en-suite
- Separate 3 bay shed and workshop with bathroom and wood heater
- Custom made timber vanities, rose gold and matte black fixtures and fittings
- Separate laundry and mud room, internal access to large double garage
- All bedrooms provide built in wardrobes, tv outlets and internet connections
- Located in the sought after Driver’s Run precinct with access to 115ha of walking and riding tracks
- 9 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 5 minutes to Newstead shopping centre