Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Immaculate family home capturing all day sun and views of Georges Bay
- Multiple living rooms including formal lounge room and separate dining room
- Large corner block with duel access on double title (1387m2)
- Spacious kitchen, plenty of bench and cupboard space, 2nd outdoor kitchen in sunroom
- Master bedroom with walk through robe with en suite
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms, separate toilet and laundry
- Separate self contained granny flat downstairs with kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom
- Internal access to double garage and workshop downstairs
- Separate double garage and workshop with 2nd entrance from the street
- Low maintenance backyard, plenty of off street parking for boat or caravan
- Easy walk to St Helens town centre, Marina and walking trails
- Access to world renowned mountain bike tracks nearby
- Nearby to some of Tasmania's most beautiful coastlines including Bay of Fires, Binalong Bay and Coles Bay
- 2 hours to the Launceston CBD and Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.