Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Beautiful design to capture stunning views and maximum elevation, built in 2012
- Ideal lifestyle property with mixture of bush and pasture within minutes to St Helens
- Open plan lounge and living area, high ceilings capture natural light throughout the home
- HUGE outdoor al fresco off the living room captures views of St Helens & East Coast
- Spacious kitchen, 900cm oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher, large walk in butlers pantry
- Master bedroom, walk in robe, large en suite, easy access shower, perfect for accessibility
- Designed for passive heating, efficiency rating 7, fully insulated, PVC double glazed windows
- Fantastic fit out throughout, heated towel rails, spa bath in en suite, Saxon wood heater
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms, plenty of storage, separate laundry and 3rd toilet
- Large garage and workshop with power, plenty of off street parking for boats or caravans
- Fantastic privacy perched on the hill, peaceful and quiet area positioned at back of the block
- Solar power and solar hot water system with electric backup, 33,000 litre rainwater tanks
- Ideal hobby farm with pasture, fully fenced, established veggie garden, and chook house
- Beautiful flora and fauna surround the area, 20+ types of birds, Wedgetail Eagles, Fairy Wrens, Wallabies and Echidnas to name a few
- Minutes to stunning walking tracks, stunning beaches and world class Mountain Biking
- Short drive to the St Helens Golf Club, 5 minutes to the St Helens Town Centre
- 1hr 45m to Launceston CBD, 2hr 30min to Hobart Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.