Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, elevated location, stunning views into the Launceston CBD
- Capturing beautiful morning and afternoon sun, open plan lounge and dining area
- Outdoor al fresco area off the dining and kitchen looks out to views and mountains
- Modern kitchen provides plenty of bench and storage space, outlook to the backyard
- Hardwood timber floors throughout the home, wood fire and reverse cycle heat pump
- Spacious bedrooms, built in wardrobes, modern bathroom, separate toilet
- Internal access to rumpus room or workshop downstairs, with additional storage
- Plenty of off street parking, space for caravan or boat if required
- Flat and fully fenced backyard, stairs from al fresco area into the backyard
- 5 minutes to the Launceston CBD, Launceston General Hospital and supermarkets
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.