Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** SOLD IN 6 DAYS USING PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY + DOMAIN GUIDE MARKETING + PREMIER PROPERTY ON REALESTATE.COM.AU + 1200 X 1800MM PROPERTY SIGNBOARD. **
- Charming 1900s characterful cottage, completely renovated with quality fit out and design
- Fully landscaped, not a thing to do but move in and enjoy this terrific location
- Walking distance to parks, cafes, Launceston General Hospital & Launceston CBD
- Beautiful detailing throughout including fencing & leadlight window above the feature red door
- Three spacious bedrooms, high ceilings, all with built-in wardrobes
- Expansive high ceilings, light filled lounge and dining
- Polished timber floors and re-plastered throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout entire home, cost effective
- Quality kitchen melds seamlessly with dining and lounge, breakfast bar
- Beautifully presented bathroom, quality fittings, stunning feature bath
- Sliding glass doors connect to large deck looking out towards the backyard
- Side access from street to an abundance of parking including carport
- Spacious flat backyard, great for children or pets, garden shed