Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY ***
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, no through traffic affording privacy and security
- Stunning 180 degree views of the River Tamar, Mt Arthur, Mt Barrow and Ben Lomond
- Multiple living rooms including open plan living, formal lounge and rumpus room downstairs
- Beautiful all day sun throughout the home, multiple al fresco areas capturing views
- Large kitchen, huge breakfast bar, walk in pantry, induction cooktop, dishwasher
- Positioned on 1442m2, fully landscaped and fenced, automatic electric gates upon entry
- Access upstairs through outside ramp, ideal for those requiring ease of accessibility
- Master bedroom features walk in robe, ensuite and access separate to al fresco
- Walk in robes or built in robes in all bedrooms, separate laundry, huge linen closet
- Solar hot water and electricity connected to the grid, NBN, security system
- Double garage with internal access and separate garden shed in the backyard
- An abundance of off street parking for boats and caravan + additional car spaces
- Minutes to Riverside Shopping Centre, medical centre, cafes and sporting precinct
- Stones throw to well renowned schools such as Riverside High & Primary, Launceston Christian School and St Anthony's
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.