Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Beautifully handcrafted and designed family property, a once in a lifetime opportunity
* An array of entertaining areas, undercover al fresco with hot tub and stunning views of the lake
* Individual rooms surround the main home including gazebo on the lake and tennis court/club house
* Main residence provides 4 bedrooms, 3 living rooms and 3 bathrooms
* Huge kitchen featuring plenty of bench and cupboard space including breakfast bar
* Recently updated with new carpets, brand new bathrooms, new curtains and paint
* Positioned on 55 ha (135 acres) featuring a mix of native bush and pastures (5 acres fully fenced)
* Two dams, motorbike/hiking tracks, bush cabin and an array of native flora/fauna upon the property
* Remote controlled gates with entry alarm, all gardens beautifully landscaped
* Seperate self-contained two bedroom unit with kitchen, garage and bathroom
* Double story workshop and garage featuring loft, open fire place and entertaining area
* Separate farm style machinery shed. Off street parking for cars, boats, caravan and storage
* Riverside shopping centre and schools 7 minutes drive, Launceston CBD 15 minutes drive