Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Held in the same family for 45 years, one of the best locations in sought after Relbia
- Positioned on 5.22ha (12.89 acres), stunning views of Mt Arthur, Mt Barrow & Ben Lomond
- Character home surrounded by beautiful established gardens, secures all day sun
- Multiple living rooms; formal lounge and dining, separate living and informal dining
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage, looks out to al fresco, pool and surrounding views
- Spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- 4th bedroom upstairs, a fantastic teenagers retreat or home office
- Gorgeous artist studio tucked away in the gardens provides plenty of scope
- Double garage, internal access into the home, separate workshop and additional garaging
- Duel access off Glenwood Road and Correa Drive, opportunity for future subdivision (STCA)
- Multiple fenced paddocks, ideal hobby farm for sheep, cattle or horses
- Fertile soil, gradient and position grants opportunity for vines in this well known region
- 15 minutes to the Launceston CBD, minutes to private and public schools
- 10 minutes to the Airport or Kings Meadows Shopping Centre
Expressions of Interest closing 7th July at 5pm if not sold prior
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.