Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- A rare opportunity in one of Tasmania's most sought after lifestyle suburbs
- Beautiful location, stunning views showcasing Mt Barrow and Ben Lomond
- Privately positioned on 5.3ha, mixture of rolling pastures, paddocks and vineyard
- Main residence overlooks the vines, undercover al fresco area ideal to entertain friends
- Open plan lounge and living, spacious kitchen, Miele appliances, granite bench tops
- HUGE rumpus downstairs, family room, 2nd kitchen, cool room and office
- Two newly built accommodation units provide great income opportunity, or space for family
- Large 12x12 workshop and garage with loft, off street parking for additional boats/caravan
- Fantastic infrastructure in place, established grounds, quality fences and dam
- Current DA approval for additional home on the property ready to go
- Quality vines producing great yields including Pinot Noir, Riesling and Chardonnay
- Opportunity to manage the vines yourself, or lease out and still reap the rewards
- Beautiful cellar door and carpark with endless opportunities and scope for income
- Ideal family property with plenty of space to enjoy, or retirement plan
- 12 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 10 minutes to the Launceston Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.