Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Stunning 180 degree views overlooking Launceston & the Eastern mountains
- Positioned on the top of the hill the property benefits from beautiful all day sun
- Fantastic opportunity to develop the large 1486m2 block (STCA)
- Large open plan living and dining area enjoys panoramic views
- Blackwood kitchen features granite bench tops and gas cook top
- Plenty of storage with built in robes in all bedrooms
- Rumpus room, storage and laundry downstairs with both internal access to upstairs and separate external access
- An abundance of off street parking is available, including a large garage and workshop at the rear of the block
- Complete with 24 solar panels, solar hot water system and also a evaporative air conditioner allowing the home to be fully energy efficient through out the year.
- Walking distance to Old Tudor supermarket and St Patricks College
- 5 minutes to the Launceston CBD & Launceston General Hospital