Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Stunning location overlooking Perth & Devon Hills, views of Mt Barrow & Great Western Tiers
* One owner, quality construction featuring PVC double glazed windows throughout
* Open plan lounge and dining room connect through double doors to large alfresco
* Modern kitchen provides an abundance of storage including pantry & dishwasher
* High ceilings throughout the home, wide doorways & Myrtle timber flooring downstairs
* Alfresco area overlooks the gardens and land, stunning views and all day sun
* Double garage/workshop with loft, double carport, plenty of parking for additional vehicles
* Master bedroom suite downstairs is large and inviting, walk in robe and ensuite
* Upstairs provides a fantastic space for children, guests or grandchildren
* 2nd living room, bathroom and sep toilet, along with two spacious bedrooms with built ins
* Gorgeous gardens surround including enclosed orchard, chook run & veggie garden
* Separate paddock provides fantastic space for livestock or children to explore
* 6.6Kw ground mounted solar system & 80,000 litre water tanks
* Easy walk into the Perth town centre & access to trails and reserve along South Esk River
* 12 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 7 minutes to the Launceston Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.