Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
* Privately positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, minutes to Scotch Oakburn & Norwood Primary
* Elevated block captures stunning views of the Eastern Mountains & North Esk River
* Multiple living rooms; open plan lounge and dining, separate rumpus, home cinema
* Award winning kitchen features stone benches, large breakfast bar, walk in butlers pantry
* Spacious alfresco area off the kitchen and dining capturing stunning views & all day sun
* Large master suite with picture frame windows, oversized walk in robe and luxe en-suite
* Children's wing downstairs designed to give privacy and freedom for the growing family
* Three bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, large main bathroom with freestanding bath
* Huge rumpus room connects through sliding doors to fully fenced and flat front yard
* Separate home office and guest bedroom upstairs, insulted home cinema & media room
* MyAir ducted heating and cooling system, floor heating in the ensuite and main bathroom
* Large backyard with footbridge off the home is a fantastic space for children and pets
* Electric gates upon entry, automated watering system through the landscaped gardens
* Minutes to local IGA, St Leonards recreational and dog park, 8 minutes to the L'ton CBD
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.