Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Privately tucked away behind established gardens and high fence
- Immaculately presented inside, recently re-painted, hardwood timber floors
- Sun-drenched, open plan layout including lounge and dining
- Timber kitchen provides plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Abundance of off street parking as well as side access to single garage and workshop
- Generous side access with a block size of 736m2 leads to great opportunity to develop the backyard (STCA)
- Neat and tidy bathroom, separate shower and bath
- Large master & 2nd bedroom provides BIR’s, large linen closest in the hallway
- Separate laundry and toilet, fantastic deck looking out to the garden
- Positioned in the dress circle of Norwood; walk to the corner store, IGA, Punchbowl Reserve and schooling establishments such as Norwood Primary and Queechy High School & Scotch Oakburn College