Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Beautifully appointed, craftsman built, fantastic quality fixtures and finishes throughout
- 100 meters to the access of the Punchbowl Reserve, parkland and playground
- Stunning kitchen, stone bench tops, breakfast bar, Smeg appliances and plenty of storage
- Multiple living rooms; open plan lounge & dining, separate living and al fresco
- Alfresco area is ideal for entertaining and connects to the deck and paved patio
- Blackwood staircase, Celery Top flooring in kitchen & dining areas, hardwood floors
- North facing, capturing plenty of all day sun that creates natural warmth throughout
- Spacious master bedroom, beautiful views, large bathroom and freestanding bath
- Separate children's wing provides 2 bedrooms with separate bathroom and toilet
- 4th bedroom or rumpus downstairs with separate bathroom, ideal for guests or teenagers
- Oversized garage, extra space for storage and wine cellar
- Low maintenance gardens, easy care, off street parking for boat/caravan
- Ducted vacuum system, Dakin heat pump and wood heater with transfer system, 5kw solar system
- Walking distance to Scotch Oakburn College, Queechy High School & Punchbowl Primary
- Minutes to Newstead Shopping Centre, cafes, doctor and chemist
- 8 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 15 minutes to Launceston Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.