Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Beautiful, renovated home, sublime character and attention to detail
- Sought after location and lifestyle; walk to cafes, restaurants and renowned schools
- Completely renovated, new kitchen, bathroom, flooring, wool carpets and roof/gutters
- Effortless 1930's facade, quiet location surrounded by quality residences
- Hardwood flooring throughout the home highlighted by light well in the passage way
- Open plan lounge and dining room which melds seamlessly with the undercover al fresco
- Kitchen provides a beautiful centre point to entertain, large breakfast bar, gas cooktop
- Master bedroom features access to duel bathroom, luxe fittings and free standing bath
- Ducted heating system throughout the home for comfort
- Spacious bedrooms, each with built in robes, all boast high ceilings and plenty of natural light
- Access to renovated loft, an ideal additional living space, play room or future opportunity
- Low maintenance backyard, large deck surrounded by established grounds ideal for children
- 5 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 2 minutes to Newstead shopping centre
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.