Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS PROPERTY (Not just a photo slideshow!) **
- This gracious split-level brick residence’s generous proportions and original elegance highlight its enormous scope
- Situated in a quiet, sunny cul-de-sac and commanding stunning views of Norwood and mountains.
- The sun-drenched kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space overlooks a generous sized and secluded backyard
- Four bedrooms (with flexibility for a fifth if required) convey a balance of traditional character and modern day comforts, complemented by two further bathrooms
- Exceptional living zones offer the option of two distinct living areas within this flexible floor plan
- Excellent outdoor entertainment area that overlooks a huge entertainers backyard
- Single garage with additional workshop and storage underneath
- Located in a brilliant central position - close to transport, Scotch Oakburn College, Punchbowl Primary, Norwood IGA, restaurants and cafes!
- This highly sought-after but rarely attained area, residence delivers impressive proportions and makes a comfortable home