Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
**CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON FOR FULL HD TOUR (not just a photo slideshow!) OF THIS PROPERTY**
Elegance is the heart of Newstead, side access to the backyard
- Ideally positioned in one of Newsteads favorite streets
- This beautifully presented 1940s brick home is set to impress with its versatile design and exclusive city-edge location
- Beyond its brick-fenced garden and attractive facade, the home opens to a superbly spacious interior with elegant period touches which include hardwood timber floorboards, mantles & picture rails
- Three expansive and spacious bedrooms with a neutral colour scheme throughout
- A gorgeous undercover front verandah overlooks the sought after Campbell Street
- Brilliant open plan living and lounge flows to the kitchen
- French doors lead out to the entertainers' deck, ideal for intimate alfresco dining, and larger open entertaining area
- The modern kitchen has an array of storage and integrated stone bench space with quality Smeg & Miele stainless steel appliances
- The stunning period bathroom features a clawfoot bath
- Only a stones throw from the delights of local shops & CBD
- Walking distance to local schools including St Thomas More's & East Launceston Primary School
- 724m2 fully fenced allotment with substantial backyard, perfect for children and pets
- Great opportunity with side backyard access via Ramsay Street
- Family friendly suburb, tree lined street, an array of renovated period homes surround this gem.