Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* It's rare to find a holding such as this with plenty of scope depending on requirements
* Wide street frontage onto York St, positioned on 518m2 (approx.)
* Beautiful character and historic features provides an exciting opportunity
* Easy walk to the Launceston CBD, City Park, Aquatic Centre & University of Tasmania
* Ideal for those looking for a inner city townhouse + enjoy additional upside with 2nd property
* Perfect short term accommodation or perhaps develop both properties (STCA)
* Separate off street parking for both properties
House 1 (Double Story Brick Residence)
* In immaculate condition, built to complement the White Cottage
* Double story home with loft bedroom, views of CBD from balcony
* Large open plan living room and kitchen downstairs
* Huge bedroom and bathroom, separate study nook
House 2 (The White Cottage)
* Perfect example of a circa. 1835 cottage with original and sought features
* Built prior to the European settlement of Victoria and South Australia
* 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate kitchen and dining
* Private and flat courtyard with established gardens
* Plenty of scope to renovate and refurbish (STCA)
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.