Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Original schoolhouse built in the Circa. late 1800's, now a residence
* Beautiful character and heritage detailing throughout the property
* Spacious bedrooms with double glazed windows, raked ceilings
* Built in wardrobes in bedrooms, plenty of storage throughout the home
* Capturing beautiful natural light through skylight in open plan living
* Modern kitchen, plenty of storage, large freestanding breakfast bar
* Recently repainted inside, plenty of scope and opportunity to improve further (STCA)
* Large backyard and veggie garden with views across The Brickfields
* Sunroom off the living room is a beautiful place to sit and relax
* Possible off street parking on left hand side of home
* Short walk to world renowned Cataract Gorge & West Launceston Primary
* Minutes to the Launceston CBD and local cafes/restaurants
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.