Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
• Positioned in one of Launceston’s most sought-after streets
• Built in 1920, showcasing gorgeous character features throughout the home
• Hardwood floors, picture rails, ornate cornices and mantles just to name a few
• Within minutes to Launceston General Hospital and the Launceston CBD
• Walk to local parks, Cuccina café, Charles Street restaurants and eateries
• Positioned on 1062m2 with large wide side access to the elevated backyard
• Spacious bedrooms, boasting high ceilings, each with their own built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom features large walk in robe and renovated en-suite
• Multiple living rooms include formal lounge room and separate dining/kitchen
• Renovated kitchen with an abundance of storage, pantry, breakfast bar and gas cooktop
• Stunning views across Launceston, positioned to capture all day sun