Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Circa 1900 - beautiful triple brick Queen Anne Federation
- Stunning character features inside including high ceilings, mantles and ceiling roses
- Multiple living rooms including formal lounge, living, kitchen/dining, upstairs lounge
- Flexible floor plan on offer with up to 5 bedrooms if required
- Beautifully updated over many years, retaining the unique heritage and history
- Large 921m2 block with established private garden, fruit trees, plenty of space to develop (STCA)
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, outlook to the established gardens and alfresco
- Near new separate studio with side access from George Street, perfect home office
- Walking distance to the Launceston CBD with parks, cafes and restaurants minutes away
- Large master bedroom features ensuite whilst has direct access to the balcony
- 15 minutes to the Launceston Airport, 2 hours to Tasmania's capital city Hobart
- Beautiful views of the City of Launceston and Tamar River