Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
Characterful terrace right in the heart of the Launceston Genera Hospital and Charles St precinct
- Beautiful and elegant circa.1900 terrace
- Stunning period features including hardwood floors, mantles and high ceilings
- Multiple living rooms; separate formal lounge room and open plan dining room
- Large kitchen is the heart of the home offering pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher whilst connects to the dining room and courtyard
- Private and low maintenance courtyard has access to the laneway with off street parking
- Accommodating 4 bedrooms in total, 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs, all with their own built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom upstairs with separate 2nd toilet and laundry downstairs
- A fantastic investment situated on the same precinct as the Launceston General Hospital, with other medical practices near by
- 10 minute walk to the Launceston CBD with Charles St cafes and restaurants nearby