Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Held in the same family for over 33 years, short drive to Lilydale and Launceston CBD
- Positioned on 16.72ha (41.31 acres), mixture of rolling pastures and native bushland
- Stunning farm and lifestyle with direct access and boundary to Pipers River
- Two residences on the property, main residence as well as separate cottage
- Multiple fertile pastures with management plan, electric fences, troughs and cattle yards
- Spacious home, large open plan lounge and dining connect to neat and tidy kitchen
- Large undercover al fresco area off kitchen, ideal to entertain family and friends
- Bedrooms provide built in wardrobes, separate toilet and laundry in the home
- HUGE rumpus room or bedsit with separate access, separate bathroom and kitchenette
- Two wood fires, solar hot water and solar electricity system, swimming pool
- Multiple sheds, workshops, hay shed and cattle yards on the property with power
- Easy access to Lilydale shops, school, doctors, farm gates and wineries
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.