Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Opportunity to secure historic Circa. 1920 “Bendemere”
- First time to the market in 60 years, stunning 180 degree views of the Tamar
- Commanding and elevated position capturing all day sun
- Duel access on both Gravelly Beach Road and Archer Street
- Ideal opportunity to develop (STCA), currently on 1 title, can be restored back to 3 titles
- Beautiful character property, original tongue and groove interior
- Stunning hardwood floors throughout, a fantastic blank canvass to restore
- Walking trails and parks in the area, easy access to Paper Beach
- Boat ramp and shops minutes away, 5 minutes to the conveniences of Exeter
- 25 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 35 minutes to Launceston Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.