Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Stunning lifestyle property or business opportunity, first time to the market
- Beautiful views across the mountain ranges, capturing all day sun
- 500 metre Groom River boundary with trout and platypus
- Mixture of pastures and native forest including blackwood, eucalypts and tree ferns
- Ideal hobby farm and lifestyle, or business opportunity in this fantastic area
- Abundance of flora/fauna, easy access to multiple water sources including river and spring
- Multiple sheds (shearing and 3 bay shed) workshops and storage options
- Immaculate home features multiple living rooms, stunning outlook over the property
- Polished timber floors, cathedral ceilings in the living rooms
- Kitchen and dining connects to the undercover al fresco area
- Vegetable garden, abundance of established fruit trees and raspberry patch
- Easy access to St Helens Town Centre, farm gates and world famous beaches
- 45 minutes to the town of Derby and 15 minutes to the Blue Tiers (mountain biking and bushwalking trails)
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.