Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Stunning location bordering onto reserve and waterfront of the Tamar River
- Uninterrupted 180 degree views of the bay, only a handful of properties have this access
- Positioned on 1016m2, private internal driveway positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Accommodating three large bedrooms, built in robes throughout, plenty of storage
- Separate wing for 3rd bedroom including renovated bathroom, ideal for guests
- Large open plan living room with cathedral ceilings focus on the outlook
- Kitchen captures outlook, plenty of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher
- Solar system connected to the home, wood fire and heat pump
- Low maintenance gardens with an abundance of off street parking for boat or caravan
- Garage with internal access into the home + separate workshop and garage
- Minutes to the conveniences of the George Town Community, walking trails and beaches
- 35 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 50 minutes to the Launceston Airport
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.