Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
* A sought after location, an easy walk to Scotch Oakburn, Grammar & Preparatory School
* Beautiful renovation throughout, a perfect mix of character and modern convenience
* Stunning character features include hardwood floors, picture rails and ornate doors
* Multiple living rooms; formal lounge room, sunroom, separate kitchen and dining
* Undercover alfresco area off the dining & kitchen look out to the flat backyard
* Master bedroom with ensuite, large main bathroom with freestanding bath
* Ducted heating and cooling system throughout, updated wiring and plumbing, new roof
* Dual access off both Erina St and Trotsford Crescent - ideal for additional boat/caravan
* Fully landscape and fenced backyard, ideal for children & pets, electric gates off Erina St
* Minutes to local cafes, parks, Launceston Aquatic Centre & Launceston CBD
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.