Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Positioned in one of the most sought after addresses in Launceston - St Georges Square
* Stunning outlook overlooking century old trees and parkland of this dress circle location
* Commonly known as the Henry Abbott Scout Hall, now a beautiful residence to call home
* Beautiful detail and design throughout, melding stunning character with modern design
* Ducted and zoned reverse cycle heat pump and air conditioner through MyAir System
* Open plan lounge and dining room connects through bi-fold doors to al fresco area
* Kitchen features stone benches, quality appliances, double oven and walk in butlers pantry
* Easy walk to local cafe's, restaurants, delicatessen & Launceston Aquatic Centre
* Master bedroom features walk in robe & stunning ensuite highlighted by fluted glass
* Character features including hardwood floors, original brick detailing and high ceilings
* Separate wing features bedrooms with built in robes, separate home office/library
* Gorgeous main bathroom with double shower, wet room and freestanding bath
* Upgraded electrical, plumbing, fully re-painted inside/out, nothing to be done but move in
* Separate rumpus room or 2nd living rooms downstairs, access to private backyard
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.