Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Beautiful 1880 renovated cottage positioned in sought after area of East Launceston
- Walking distance to local cafes, St Georges Square, Aquatic Centre and schools
- Tightly held in the same family for the last 15 years, stunning views of the mountains
- Generous bedrooms throughout the home including master with Juliet balcony
- Sun drenched living space with gas heater and beautiful polished floor boards
- Kitchen provides plenty of space and storage including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Recently renovated master bathroom with spa and frameless shower
- Downstairs provides 2nd lounge room, home office and 4th bedroom with 2nd bathroom
- Downstairs area ideal for teenagers, private retreat or guest accommodation
- Walk to Scotch Oakburn, Launceston Church Grammar and East Launceston Primary Schools
- Landscaped backyard features al fresco entertaining area, plenty of space for children and pets
- Off street parking and side access through to the backyard