Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON FOR A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- Positioned in one of Launceston’s most sought after locations
- A rare offering, only 1 other property has been sold on the city side of Stewart St in the last 10 years
- Cafes and restaurants only minutes away providing a fantastic lifestyle
- Gorgeous French provincial kitchen featuring Miele appliances and stone bench tops
- Open plan lounge and living, Bose surrounded sound system installed
- Updated wiring and plumbing with additional solar system
- Gorgeous character features including high ceilings and a beautiful front porch
- Neutral colour scheme, quality carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters furnish the windows
- Large master bedroom with idyllic window seat, ensuite, walk in robe and sauna
- Sun drenched entertainment area wraps around the back of the residence
- Flat and low maintenance gardens offer privacy and a genuine oasis on the city fringe
- Single garage and storage shed provides an abundance of storage
- Walk to the Launceston CBD, Launceston Aquatic Centre and East Launceston tennis and bowls club.
In conjunction with Jo Oliver - Harrison Humphreys