Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
**CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON FOR FULL HD TOUR (not just a photo slideshow!) OF THIS PROPERTY**
Located in one of Launceston's premiere tree lined streets highlight the significant appeal of this grand circa 1940's residence.
- Stunning renovated residence provides a rare opportunity to purchase in this area
- Heritage features are in abundance; lead light, timber mantles, fretwork and picture rails
- Master bedroom provides modern ensuite and freestanding shower
- Ducted gas heating and air conditioning throughout, as well as natural gas hot water
- Recently re-wired, re-plumbed and full renovated
- Double glazed windows are a part of the living room and kitchen extension
- Multiple living areas including formal lounge, sunroom, open plan living and dining
- Spacious kitchen presents large breakfast, walk in pantry and dishwasher
- The 3rd bedroom, currently set up as a library is a perfect versatile room depending on requirements
- Plenty of storage on offer including built in wardrobes, linen closet, separate laundry and easy access to the large roof cavity for additional storage
- Beautiful sun drenched al fresco with automatic Vergola situated in the private yard
- Electric gate provides convenience and added security
- Positioned in one of Launceston’s most sought after locals within walking distance to Launceston Aquatic Centre, CBD, parks, cafes, bowls/ tennis clubs