Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS PROPERTY (Not just a photo slideshow!) **
- Vibrant location with enviable city-edge convenience
- Elegant 1937 home comprises an abundance of characterful features and detailing
- Multiple living rooms including formal lounge, sunroom, and in-formal living
- Generous gourmet kitchen, equipped with natural gas cook top and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Spacious and light-filled throughout, the upper level provides stunning views of the mountains and city
- Upstairs bedrooms all provide built-in wardrobes
- Great versatility as the downstairs bedroom can transform to become a formal dining, home office or guest bedroom if required
- Gorgeous deck and al fresco entertaining area
- Easy accessibility to the flat and low maintenance gardens designed by Patrick Graham
- Launceston CBD, Aquatic Centre, and St George’s Square are all just a few minutes stroll away
- Nestled amid the gentle pleasures of Launceston's most sought-after suburb, 3 Beulah Gardens enjoys the balance of city proximity and leafy seclusion.