Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
**CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON FOR FULL HD TOUR (not just a photo slideshow!) OF THIS PROPERTY**
Gracious proportions, captivating elegance and located in one of Launceston's premiere tree lined streets highlight the significant appeal of this grand circa 1940's residence.
- Quality workmanship provides a rare opportunity in this area
- Elegant period features; lead light, timber mantles, fretwork & picture rails
- Multiple living areas; formal lounge, sunroom and living/dining
- Open plan kitchen with separate pantry, European appliances, stone bench tops
- Spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and underfloor heating
- Ducted gas zoned heating, gas hot water, separate laundry
- Double glazed windows in the extension, new wiring, roof, carpets and curtains
- Side access to backyard, established gardens, electronic watering system
With the perfect home, you deserve the perfect lifestyle and location and could you get any more central than Stewart St? The private air of the residence belies its convenient proximity to the Launceston Aquatic Centre, CBD, parks, cafes, bowls/ tennis clubs.