Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY! (Not just a photo slideshow!) **
- Situated in the quiet and private no-through road of Tasma Street
- Directly opposite East Launceston oval, great access to play and explore
- Four-bedroom home provides effortless living with a view to match
- Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining zone, sun drenched formal lounge & living
- Three well-appointed bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, master boasting an en suite
- Self-contained rumpus or 4th bedroom downstairs complete with its own bathroom
- All bedrooms and living areas have access to an abundance of natural light that flows in from the expansive windows
- Additional highlights include a double garage/workshop and further parking at the front of the home
- Established landscaped rear garden with an alfresco entertainment area and gazebo, ideal for all year round entertaining
- Stroll to the vibrant Abbott Street precinct and East Launceston Primary School
Located in one of the most exclusive residential enclaves in Launceston, this home is immaculately presented as is, or you may want to renovate and follow in the footsteps of the surrounding properties.
Don't miss this blue-chip opportunity to secure a large allotment (1138m2) in a prime inner-city location unlike any other.