Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- A picturesque location situated on the banks of the river Tamar with 238 meters of river frontage and uninterrupted views
- Private and secluded, surrounded by native bush on 1.175ha; potential to develop or subdivide
- Access to Retreat Cove with the ability to create a private boat ramp whilst you’ll love the freedom of accessing the water
- The main residence incorporates 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Recently renovated with new kitchen and appliances, re-painted throughout
- A clear focus on the environment, with PVC double glazed windows, as well as solar electricity and hot water to reduce power bills
- The flexible floor plan provides an additional separate nursery or study off the main bedroom; or would become an ideal walk in robe and en suite if required
- Designed to capture the magical view, the kitchen, dining and lounge all enjoy 180 degree views
- Internal access from the residence to a downstairs workshop and double garage
- Low maintenance bush grounds with established trees welcome the native habitat
- Near new large triple garage separate from the main residence is perfect for additional cars, boats or storage
- A rare addition is a workshop and garage with office, toilet and kitchenette
- Located only 25 minutes to the Launceston CBD & 10 minutes to George Town