Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* A quintessential piece of Tasmanian real estate, private location, close to services
* Craftsman built, cathedral ceilings, mud brick construction, beautiful natural light and warmth
* Open plan kitchen and dining features wood fire, connects to outdoor alfresco area
* Kitchen provides plenty of storage including walk in pantry, views of pastures
* Master suite with walk in robe and en suite, access to deck through double doors
* Separate wing gives remaining bedrooms privacy, including 4th bedroom or large office
* Large four car garage and workshop provides plenty of scope
* Established native gardens surround the property, including 51 fruit and nut trees
* Large paddock, ideal for sheep, goats or alpacas with handmade drystone wall
* Additional outbuildings and sheds provide plenty of storage
* Walking distance to local shops, boat ramp, jetty, dog park and Paper Beach
* 25 minutes to Launceston CBD, 4 minutes to Exeter providing shops, supermarket, cafes, golf club, school and library
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.