Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** PRESS PLAY TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
* Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac, bordering onto bushland reserve & walk to the beach
* Stunning design, positioned to capture stunning views of the ocean & barway
* Open plan living room highlighted by cathedral ceilings, exposed Tasmanian Oak beams
* Beautiful kitchen features granite bench tops, plenty of storage, quality appliances
* Undercover outdoor alfresco area off the dining with views, outdoor BBQ area and fire
* Master suite provides large walk in wardrobe and huge ensuite with easy walk in shower
* Spacious bedrooms on the first floor, built in wardrobes, plenty of linen storage
* Separate self contained unit downstairs with separate access, ideal for family or Airbnb
* Well equipped kitchen, laundry, alfresco area, two large bedrooms & bathroom
* Solid granite vanities in all bathrooms and laundry, quality detail and fixtures throughout
* Internal access to oversized double garage, separate garage for boat or caravan
* Fully fenced, plenty of off street parking if required
* Low maintenance and easy care gardens with vegetable garden and fruit trees
* Minutes to the heart of St Helens featuring cafes, supermarkets and conveniences
* Stones throw from mountain bike tracks, stunning beaches and vineyards of the East Coast
One Agency Launceston has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.