Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
Well equipped and maintained acreage properties are often sought after but rarely found. Whether it be a lifestyle decision based on privacy and space, the opportunity to bring up your family on the land, or the ability to have your horses close by, an inspection will impress.
- Beautifully restored 1920 cottage built for the original landowners of the area
- Multiple living rooms including open plan kitchen and dining, separate lounge room
- Characterful; hardwood timber floor boards, veranda, high ceilings
- Three spacious bedroom, renovated bathroom with gas hot water, separate laundry
- Country styled timber kitchen featuring gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Re-wired throughout, repainted, updated plumbing and septic system
- Creature comforts of both wood heater and reverse cycle heat pump
- 30 minutes from the Launceston CBD via the East Tamar Highway
- 15 minutes to George Town, whilst 5 minutes to Rowella boat ramp and 12km from Beaconsfield
- Positioned on 7.28 ha (17.98 acres) of fully fenced paddocks
- 3 dams with irrigation set up off pump
- Multiple sheds including hay shed, workshop and insecticide shed
- Mains water to all troughs
- Multiple access points from Clarks Road & Rowella Road
- Electric fencing around all fences of the property
- 1200 cherry tree orchard with multiple varieties, fruit orchard including peaches, apricots, plums, apples and cider apples