Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON FOR A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR (not just a photo slide show) OF THIS PROPERTY! **
In the 1820s a distillery was built on the banks of a watercourse adjoining the North Esk River... from this the stream earned its name DISTILLERY CREEK.
- ONLY 2 picturesque blocks LEFT, Firsd
- Private allotments, flat and expansive, easy to build
- Ranging in size from 1ha - 2.37ha
- Titles issued, ready to build your dream home
- Eligible for $30,000 First Home Builders Grant
- Minutes to Newstead shopping precinct and schools
- Each allotment borders onto a private and protected reserve that runs along Distillery Creek
- Walking, horse riding and mountain bike tracks in the reserve
- Builders terms and assistance packages available upon request
For more information visit: www distillerycreek.com.au
Lot 41 - SOLD (1.83ha)
Lot 42 - SOLD (1.02ha)
Lot 43 - $155,000 (1.00ha)
Lot 44 - $155,000 (1.02ha)
Lot 45 - SOLD (1.08ha)
Lot 46 - SOLD (1.05ha)
Lot 47 - SOLD (2.37ha)