Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property’s value in today’s market.
** CLICK THE VIDEO BUTTON FOR A FULL HD VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY **
- A tightly held acreage owned in the same family since 1987
- Boarding onto the Tamar River, in particular, the bay of Devils Elbow
- Featuring mixed bush, established trees, and flat pastures
- The perfect balance of flat areas at the top and bottom of the block, gradual slope in the middle
- Views looking upon the Tamar River from this stunning location
- Services including water and power at the entrance to the block
- Walk to the popular Bonnie Beach, pontoon and picnic grounds
- 5 minutes to the Sidmouth boat ramp, 15 minutes to Exeter shops and school
- 30 minutes to the Launceston CBD, 20 minutes to George Town