Josh Hart is a Director and Auctioneer at One Agency – Launceston, winner of the coveted 2016 REIA (Real Estate Institute of Australia) Australian Small Residential Agency of the Year. He is a REIT (Real Estate Institute of Tasmania) state award winner. What sets him apart from traditional agents is his ability to marry traditional real estate marketing methods (print, signboard, database) with disruptive technologies; including social media, digital marketing and video.
A pioneer of his field; Josh is a sought after commentator on the Tasmanian real estate landscape on behalf of News Corp, realestate.com.au, Your Investment Magazine, and WIN TV. He is a panellist for realestate.com.au and a speaker on real estate digital marketing and innovation at the Australian Real Estate Conference. With these accolades to his name – reserved usually only for the most senior of real estate professionals, you can rest assured knowing you have experience on your side, with a team supporting your every decision.
Josh enjoys researching and sharing the latest on developments in automation, digital signboards, leadership, augmented reality, bots and digital and social media marketing.
- 2017 and 2016 Top 5 agent in Northern Tasmania based on sales – realestate.com.au, ratemyagent.com
- 2016 REIA Australian Small Residential Agency of the Year – One Agency Launceston
- 2015 REIT Tasmanian Auctioneer of the Year
- 2015 and 2016 #1 Most recommended agent in Northern Tasmania -ratemyagent.com.au
- 2015 #3 Most recommended agent in Tasmania – ratemyagent.com.au
- Tasmania’s youngest Director of two real estate businesses – One Agency Launceston and Devonport